Tweets by @HidayahRaduan

SMK SERI GOMBAK

SMK SERI GOMBAK

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

♡ Anja ♡



:: Life has never been better since you came into my life.  Life without your love is a life I’d rather not live.  I love the way you look at me >.< Thank you for all you have done for me J  I trust you with all my heart J  You make me feel like I am the luckiest girl in the world :’) You don’t have to say a word for me to feel your love :’)  All I care about is being with you forever :’)  I do not want to wake up from this wonderful dream with you J >.< I want to spend forever with you J  I will go with you to the ends of the world as long as you keep loving me. I will rather be broke than trade your love for a million dollars. I will travel a thousand miles to be with you.  If I had to live life over again, I would live it with you. Your smile is so comforting it makes my tears go away. No man has loved me the way you love me >.<Nothing will ever stop me from loving you J anja , you are so good to me ^^ The times we spend together are like precious gems that money cannot buy. When I am with you, my troubles seem to melt away J You make me want you more each day.You treat me like a princess and I love you with all my heart J you are the perfect man I 

No comments:

Post a Comment